Hello everyone! I hope you are all staying safe, healthy and enjoying life!
I know that a couple of people have tagged me for tags/awards, but I can’t seem to find them, so if that was you, could you please provide a link if possible? I’m so sorry it’s taken me a long time to do them, I’ve been very busy.
Thank you to Noah@LifeInKyoto for tagging me for the Real Neat Blog Award! I highly recommend you check out Noah’s blog. He posts a ton of cool and interesting things. Go and follow him! You won’t regret it and I’m sure he would appreciate it!
1. Display the blog award logo in your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
4. Answer all the questions they have given you.
5. Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
6. Ask them 7 questions.
1. What’s your favorite part about where you live?
Well, I like how it’s pretty chill here down under. And I like the weather, not too cold, not too hot (sometimes). Favourite part about my home on the other hand, is the fact that my family is here. And my bedroom! It’s the warmest place in the house in the Winter and I’m a sucker for the cold.
2. Where is the furthest place you’ve gone from where you live?
I have been to the Philippines twice, once when I was four, and once when I was nine when we stayed there for about 5 months. Such a great experience, and I would love to go again since all of my mom’s family is there!
3. What color is your favorite T-shirt?
I don’t really have a favourite top, but one of my favourites is a mustard yellow colour.
4. When did you start blogging?
I started blogging back in November 2015, but this blog which launched in December 2019 is still quite new.
5. Have you tried lamb meat?
As in just lamb? Well yes, but I don’t like it very much.
5. If you had to have a tattoo, what word would be on your arm?
I’ll extend the question a little. I would have a lion tattooed on me because it reminds me of God (you know, because of Aslan), and if I had a word tattooed on my arm, it would probably be… hope. Or faith. Or love. XD
6. What is your favorite yet weird character in a fiction book?
Hmm… I don’t really have a favourite character. But I really like Beck’s little sister from A Thousand Perfect Notes. She’s cute! My favourite characters depending on the book I’m reading, and A Thousand Perfect Notes was the last book I read. Yes, it was a long time ago. I need new books.
My Questions For You
I’ve answered some of the questions just for fun. My answers are in brackets next to the question in italics.
1. Why is your blog called what it is? Or if there is not much of a story, when and why did you start your blog?
2. Which female/male celebrity do you wish you were related to, and which male/female celebrity do you look up to?
3. What is one thing that you own that you should probably get rid of, but just can’t?
4. What would life be like for you if you could become a published author? And what would your bestselling book be about/what genre would it be?
5. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? (My parents would have named me Uzziah XD)
6. Do you sleep with a nightlight or not and why? (I can’t sleep or function when it is pitch black. It feels so claustrophobic and I feel so enclosed and terrified and it feels as though I can’t breathe. Which is why I don’t like going to camps sometimes because everyone sleeps with all the lights off so they always have to accommodate to me and I feel bad. XD)
7. What is one of the strangest dreams you have had?
I hope you enjoyed my answers, and the questions. If you weren’t tagged or you’d rather not make a blog post about this, feel free to answer the questions I asked (or that Noah asked) in the comment section!
What is your favourite tag that you have done? What are you doing to keep occupied during quarantine?
The questions that I ask at the end of my posts are there because I legitimately would love to have a conversation with you, as I am (usually) a talkative person! I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback on what I could do better on my blog for future reference.
Thank you for reading!
P.S The backround image in the featured image is from Canva.com